As it warned last year, Ecotricity is doing away with free charging posts in the UK. So it goes.
If the Lone Star State gets any more giving with its free power for electric-vehicle drivers, all your exes may live in Texas, too. Dallas-based TXU Energy is starting a new plan to use some of its excess wind energy by promoting a "Free Nights" program. As you might suspect, it lets EV-driving customers charge for free between the hours of 10 pm and 6 am, according to Plug In Cars.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX