Bristol Cars is one of those boutique British brands that is well beyond its heyday in the '50s and '60s; see also Peerless or Sunbeam. But what makes Bristol different is that it's still around today. Despite some financial hiccups in 2011, the company is showing that British stiff upper lip and claims that it has two new models on the way in the coming years.
- Eric Loveday
- Apr 22, 2011
U.S.-based Lithium Technology Corporation has announced that it formed a strategic alliance with UK-based Frazer-Nash Research Ltd. Terms of the agreement call for Lithium Technology to supply lithium-ion battery packs to Frazer-Nash for use in automotive applications.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models