Franz Josef Paefgen
The game of game of CEO musical chairs at Volkswagen is still underway. Wolfgang Dürheimer (at right), formerly executive vice president of Porsche, is now the chairman and CEO of Bentley. Dr. Franz-Josef Paefgen (above), the company's current CEO, will retire in February after eight years of leading the ultra-lux brand. Though he's hit the traditional German retirement age of 65, the well-regarded exec is slated to stay on the payroll as a consultant for VW and an adviser for Bentley.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX