The 2009 Frankfort Motor Show was truly significant for the number of low-carbon cars on display. There were over 50 electric and hybrid cars in the haus, with more than a couple dozen of them naked for the first time before the glare of public scrutiny. After gazing upon so many a fresh model, the difficult part has arrived; choosing a favorite. This is where you come in.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX