The 2009 Frankfort Motor Show was truly significant for the number of low-carbon cars on display. There were over 50 electric and hybrid cars in the haus, with more than a couple dozen of them naked for the first time before the glare of public scrutiny. After gazing upon so many a fresh model, the difficult part has arrived; choosing a favorite. This is where you come in.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies