After a 10-year hiatus, the Mt. Washington Climb to the Clouds is set to make a return in 2011. If you're a fan of hill-climb events, make sure to mark your calendar for June 22nd through the 26th because that's when a field of 75 competitors will make their runs up the 7.6-mile Mt. Washington Auto Road.
In September 2010, Travis Pastrana turned our attention to the Mt. Washington Auto Road. While it wasn't an official crack at Frank Sprongl's record six minute and 41.99 second blast, Pastrana climbed Mt. Washington in six minutes and 20.47 seconds with his rally-prepped 2011 Subaru Impreza WRX STI. The purpose of the run was to evaluate the course for the upcoming 2011 Climb to the Clouds event. The evaluation run was a success and race organizers have announced the classes and opened up regist
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX