Among all the automakers unveiling their new wares in Geneva every year are a handful of independent designers and schools that aim to change the way we think about the automobile. They range from mainstream design houses like Pininfarina and Bertone to the zany obscurity of the IED Torino and – most especially – Sbarro.
Delphi is headed to this year's Geneva Motor Show with a concept of its own. Details on the F1FOR3 Concept are slim at the moment, though the company says the vehicle will be a platform for demonstrating "high speed connectivity and user experience features." While that sounds about as thrilling as belly button lint, we're bolstered by the fact that the concept was created with input from Franco Sbarro. Sbarro has had a hand in creating some of the most beautiful and oddball concepts we've ever
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX