Earlier this month, EZ EV founder Gary Krysztopik told Plug In Cars that his DIY electric vehicle kit could be built in a week. Who knew that we'd be able to think of this as a near eternity so soon? That's because we've got another company that says its do-it-yourself EV can be built in an hour. Times are changing, rapidly.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX