If you think that the Volkswagen Golf GTD is a tad expensive, take a look at the León FR TDI. VW's Spanish company, Seat, offers most of the Golf GTD's package, including the same engine, a 2.0-liter unit able to produce 170hp, at a slightly lower price. The sad part is that this engine, fitted with common-rail diesel technology, is the only one in the León line-up that is currently Euro V compliant. In the León FR TDI, drivers get performance along with a few benefits at t
Over the past few months, rumors have circulated that the joint venture between Toyota and Subaru to develop an affordable, front-engine, rear-wheel-drive coupe has been delayed. ToMoCo president, Akio Toyoda, sought to address those concerns at last month's Tokyo Auto Salon, and according to Toyota's new overlord, development is still underway.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX