Peugeot SA (otherwise known as PSA Peugeot Citroën) has been shaking things up in the top echelon of its executive ranks. It recently hired former Renault COO Carlos Tavares as its group chief executive and former Airbus chief Louis Gallois as chairman. Now it's announced two more top executive appointments.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Fréderic Banzet Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!