You can call it throwing cold water on the EV grin or taking the pessimistic view or whatever you like. The fact remains that Fox Business has got it in spades. In a recent segment with The Car Coach, Lauren Fix, electric vehicles were given a most negative of reviews while ignoring most any upside. This certainly shouldn't surprise anyone who's been following the relationship between Fox and plug-in vehicles over the years.
Tesla has been faulted for many things in its short life. There have been production delays, legal actions, and even name-calling. However, a recent interview on Fox Business had a Tesla rep defending the company's acceptance of the DOE loans when that money might have been used to cure children's cancer. What the?
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX