The upcoming 2008 Pontiac G8 has a lot going for it. There's the oh-so-hot-right-now rear-wheel-drive chassis, a base price under $28,000 and the high-performance G8 GT with a 361-horsepower 6.0L V8 starts below $30,000. It's the performance bargain of the year, and if a forum post over at G8GT.com is to believed, the bargain is about get a whole lot better.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Four Doorcorvette Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!