The pickup truck world is all about bragging rights, and while Ram and Ford have been getting plenty of attention these days, the all-new 2014 Chevy Silverado has lots to brag about as well. In addition to having a 33-percent chance of being named the North American Truck/Utility of the Year, the redesigned Silverado was just named the 2014 Pickup Truck of the Year by Four Wheeler Magazine.
Four Wheeler Pickup Of The Year
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX