If you're in the market for a rugged and capable off-road SUV, the redesigned 2014 Range Rover Sport is quickly proving itself worthy of a second look. Although it may have gotten lost among the 22 SUVs vying for the Motor Trend SUV of the Year, the Range Rover Sport has followed up its Petersen's 4-Wheel & Off-Road 4x4 of the Year award with a similar honor, having just been named Four Wheeler magazine's Four Wheeler of the Year. The Land Rover beat out the 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiese
Four Wheeler Magazine
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX