Bazac's Maranello ties have prompted speculation that Forza Rossa could be as closely affiliated with Ferrari as Hass.
American fans of Formula One racing have been eagerly anticipating the return of an American team to what is largely regarded to be the pinnacle of motor racing. But it's been a long, long time. The last time we saw an American team on the grid was in the 1970s when teams like Penkse, Parnelli and Shadow competed. The USF1 project never got off the ground, but good news arrived when NASCAR team owner Gene Haas was granted a license from the FIA to start a new F1 entry.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX