The final version of Forza Motorsports 2 for the Xbox 360 has gone gold, which in video game parlance means its ready to be pressed into discs and shipped off to stores. While the release date for the 360's premier driving game is not until May 29th, early this morning at 5AM EST, publishers of the game released its first demo on the Xbox Live Marketplace for free. Yes, we've downloaded it and yes, we've played it. The demo offers you an assortment of about 24 cars in three different classes (th
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX