The dust is starting to settle for Coda Automotive as it wends its way through bankruptcy proceedings. While formal agreements needed to be submitted to the court for approval, the judge granted a request by the parties to sign final orders approving the failed electric carmaker's debtor financing and sale plans.
Fortress Investment Group
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Fortress Investment Group Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!