The dust is starting to settle for Coda Automotive as it wends its way through bankruptcy proceedings. While formal agreements needed to be submitted to the court for approval, the judge granted a request by the parties to sign final orders approving the failed electric carmaker's debtor financing and sale plans.
Fortress Investment Group
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX