Smart tells us that its new Forstars Concept is a Sports Utility Coupé. We're pretty sure that's a misnomer. After all, the electric powertrain, while supremely efficient, isn't a powerhouse. Plus, with room for just two occupants and a golf bag plus toiletries, utility doesn't really seem to be its forte either.
Based on its last few concept cars, we can definitely see the styling direction that Daimler's Smart brand is taking. The new Smart ForStars concept, which will debut at the 2012 Paris Motor Show later this month, certainly builds on the themes we've seen, as well. While the Smart ForVision concept was a solid indication of the next-generation ForTwo, the ForStars looks like it could be previewing a new Smart model attempting to target buyers of small crossovers.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX