Subaru has officially announced that its all-new 2014 Forester will carry a base MSRP of $21,995 when it hits dealerships early this year, (*not including $895 in destination fees). This represents an increase of $700 over the outgoing 2013 model.
Last month, we got our first sneak peak of what the 2014 Subaru Forester will look like courtesy of some scanned brochure images, and now we're finally seeing some images of the new crossover out in the open thanks to these spy shots of the new Forester in Japan. These are likely early production build vehicles, and they give us a good look at the newest Subaru from multiple angles, including our first glimpse of a sportier model.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX