Meet, again, the Formulec EF01, a truly remarkable single-seat electric racer that combines speed, acceleration and efficiency with respect for the environment.
We got our first sight of the Formulec EF01 single-seat race car at the Paris Motor Show in October, and it has since made its way to Cancún, Mexico for the United Nations Climate Change Conference. The conference was the perfect place to display this open-wheel racer because it is all electric, powered by two Siemens motors and a SAFT lithium-ion battery pack good for 20-25 minutes of full-bore racing.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX