Diumar Bueno is definitely a lucky man. During practice for the Brazilian Formula Truck Series at the Autódromo Internacional de Guaporé, Beuno's Volvo race truck lost its brakes at around 118 miles per hour, forcing him to veer off the course and causing a spectacular, scary crash.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!