Diumar Bueno is definitely a lucky man. During practice for the Brazilian Formula Truck Series at the Autódromo Internacional de Guaporé, Beuno's Volvo race truck lost its brakes at around 118 miles per hour, forcing him to veer off the course and causing a spectacular, scary crash.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX