It seems like new feeder series on the ladder up to Formula One are popping with increased frequency. GP2 kicked off in 2005, which then gave birth to GP3. Formula 2 was re-inaugurated in 2009, while other series like A1GP, Superleague Formula and Auto GP come and go. All the while, Formula 3 has remained a fragmented category with no cohesive international championship. That is, until now.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX