The Formula SAE student design competition started by the Society of Automotive Engineers nearly 30 years ago enters a new phase this week with the start of the first Formula Student Electric competition in Germany. Like FSAE, the new contest requires teams of engineering students to design, build and race single-seat race cars, but in this case they are all powered by electricity.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX