Massa and Alonso ride the Ferrari World roller coaster – Click above to watch video after the jump
Think the 599 GTO is the fastest Ferrari ever created? Well, it may be the fastest roadcar, but the next project to wear the Prancing Horse promises even more power and that much more blinding acceleration. So much so, in fact, that occupants are provided with protective eyewear to shield against the wind rapidly moving over their faces.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX