Massa and Alonso ride the Ferrari World roller coaster – Click above to watch video after the jump
Think the 599 GTO is the fastest Ferrari ever created? Well, it may be the fastest roadcar, but the next project to wear the Prancing Horse promises even more power and that much more blinding acceleration. So much so, in fact, that occupants are provided with protective eyewear to shield against the wind rapidly moving over their faces.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino