We got our first sight of the Formulec EF01 single-seat race car at the Paris Motor Show in October, and it has since made its way to Cancún, Mexico for the United Nations Climate Change Conference. The conference was the perfect place to display this open-wheel racer because it is all electric, powered by two Siemens motors and a SAFT lithium-ion battery pack good for 20-25 minutes of full-bore racing.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Formula Racing Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!