The 2014 Formula Drift series kicked off last weekend in Long Beach, and saw Chris Forsberg, who you'll recall went mad and drifted around a warehouse in an Infiniti M, take the title behind the wheel of his Hankook Tire Nissan 370Z (shown above).
Formula Drift Long Beach
The tenth season of Formula Drift kicked off this past weekend in front of a sell-out crowd in Long Beach, California. Celebrating a decade of smoke-spewing sideways racing is a solid testament to the popularity of the sport that delivers everything racing enthusiasts seek – high-horsepower vehicles running side-by-side with the expected mechanical carnage – in one racing series.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX