To promote a rather full-featured automobile get-together called Autoweek Live in Lelystad, Holland next month, the organizers got ex-Formula One driver Jos "The Boss" Verstappen to wring out an A1GP car in the Lelystad city center and then strut its stuff on a highway. The spec series open-wheelers used in the now-defunct A1GP were Lola B05/52 chassis' with 3.4-liter V8s from Zytek Engineering that were good for up to 550 horsepower in "powerboost" mode.
Formula Acceleration 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX