The two-day meeting of Volkswagen's supervisory board ended with the subdued endorsement of CEO Bernd Pischetsrieder (at right) and his ForMotion restructuring plan, with a pronouncement by chairman Ferdinand Piech approving a five-year extension to Pischetsrieder's contract seemingly likely.
- Stuart Waterman
- Apr 19, 2006
As Volkswagen's supervisory board heads into a key meeting Wednesday, the future of CEO Bernd Pischetsrieder and his aggressive ForMotion restructuring plan is increasingly in doubt.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models