Lawmakers in the United Kingdom are pushing to ban smoking in cars when children are present. The legislation is making its way through Parliament and has already been passed as part of a bill by the House of Commons. The ban, supported by the country's left-wing Labour party, is set to go before the House of Lords, which could vote it into law, according to The Telegraph.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX