Ever wondered which cities are the most patriotic in the US? Well, when it comes to buying American cars and trucks, CarGurus.com recently put together a study in order to show how well domestic automakers do against their European and Asian counterparts in major metropolitan areas. Oddly, the study uses data compiled from dealerships across the US based on inquiries submitted by prospective buyers in May, which means that actual sales figures aren't involved – the survey covers which cars
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX