2011 Volvo S60 – Click above for high-res image gallery
At press conference in Gothenburg, Sweden today, Ford executive vice president Lewis Booth and Geely chairman Li Shufu announced that the companies have reached a final deal to sell Volvo to the Chinese automaker. The final purchase price is $1.8 billion, which includes some of Volvo's intellectual property and its other physical assets.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies