Not long ago, Ford's Premier Auto Group was filling the halls of a big office building in Irvine California. In recent years, Aston Martin, Land Rover and Jaguar were sent packing, and Lincoln dragged itself back to Detroit, leaving the halls lonely for sole survivor Volvo, which is also headed back to Rockleigh, New Jersey.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!