2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302 – Click above for high-res image gallery
PickupTrucks.com is reporting that by the end of 2010, Ford will alter the three engine options that currently make up the engine choices in the F-150. What is coming in time for the 2011 model year will be a new 3.5-liter EcoBoost V6 and a 5.0-liter V8 code-named "Coyote."
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX