The Ford Mustang's classic long front end, swooping body, and growling, powerful engine is what iconic American muscle cars are all about.
- Peter Bigelow
- Apr 17, 2013
Ford marked one milestone with another Wednesday afternoon.
- AOL Autos Staff
- Jan 22, 2013
The Shelby Mustang GT350, a high-performance variant of the Ford Mustang, debuted this week back in 1965.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models