Click above to view high-res gallery of the 2009 Ford F-450 Harley-Davidson Edition
Ever since Ford and Harley-Davidson got together, the bar-and-shield logo has been affixed to the baddest possible version of the ever-popular F-Series pickup. By the looks of these spy shots, the next iteration of the Blue Oval's Harley-Davidson edition pickup will be the biggest yet. Based on the newest version of the venerable F-Series platform, the F-450, expect to see blue "tribal" flames adorning the slab-sided truck, just aft of the front wheels, to go along with the obligatory Harley-Dav
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies