Ford Motor Co. reported better-than-expected first quarter earnings thanks in part to a brisk business the automaker is doing with its Ford Fusion family sedan, which won AOL Autos Car of the Year honors for 2012.
- AOL Autos Staff
- Oct 11, 2012
The recent unveiling of the revamped Ford Fusion wasn't just a big deal to Ford because of the car. It was also a big deal because of the technology inside the car.
- Peter Bigelow
- Sep 19, 2012
Last week, Toyota stole headlines from Ford when the Camry sedan eked past the F-150 pickup to claim best-selling vehicle honors halfway though 2012. Today, it's Ford's turn to win back plaudits.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models