The American Council for an Energy Efficient Economy and it's consumer organization, GreenerCars.com, have released their 2006 Green Book, giving consumers truly useful information about the environmental impact of cars they may be thinking about buying. Unlike other rankings, which value innovation and an American design, the Green Book focuses solely on emissions and fossil fuel use, giving each car a green score that buyers can easily rank. It's not surprising that the top five is completely
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX