Automotive hackers commandeered control of a Ford Escape and Toyota Prius during a recent experiment, and using data culled from the experiment came up with some tips on how automakers can block hackers from gaining access to cars.
- AOL Autos Staff
- Aug 1, 2013
Ford has paid the top penalty of $17.35 million to settle government allegations that the company was slow to recall nearly a half-million SUVs last year.
- Peter Bigelow
- Apr 23, 2013
Chris Edwards needed a new car to fit his new life. Within the past year, the 24-year-old from Missouri has gotten married, landed a new job, moved halfway across the country and into a new home.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models