Ford has announced the complete range of ECOnectic models of its lineup. Besides the already known Ford Focus ECOnetic, which is good for 115 g of CO2 per km, with a new oil develped by BP which helps reducing even more engine friction, there are two new models.
- Sam Abuelsamid
- Aug 24, 2007
At the Frankfurt Motor Show, Ford will take the wraps off their own lineup of special low CO2 variants of their European model range. Joining VW's BlueMotion and GM's ecoFlex, Ford has created the ECOnetic brand for their cleanest models. The first one to hit the streets will be the Focus ECOnetic which will have CO2 emissions of just 115g/km.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models