The latest musical theme for Ford workers and shareholders could be Junior Mafia's "Get Money." The Blue Oval just told its salaried employees that 2010 bonuses would average three percent. Not only does that reinstate the bonus system missing for the past two years, it rewards salaried employees the same way it rewards executives. Of course, it depends on the year's corporate and individual objectives being met, but there are few better ways to help ensure targets are delivered upon than by pro
Ford is making significant strides to turn its North American operations around. In 2006, it was able to cut almost 34,000 workers from its payroll after one round of buyouts and is looking to cut even more of its workforce this year through another payoff program that's being offered to 54,000 UAW-represented workers.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX