Ford Transit Connect Electric – Click above for high-res image gallery
Ford Transit Connect Ev
As Ford prepares to start selling the Transit Connect Electric later this year and the Focus Electric in 2011, it has to thoroughly test the lithium ion battery systems used in these vehicles. To help accelerate the process, Ford has equipped all of its test vehicles and the battery packs being tested in the lab with wireless remote monitoring systems.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX