Ford just keeps rolling out the big announcements today. We've already told you about the next-gen Focus RS coming to the US and the upcoming Sync 3 infotainment system. And this latest one should perk up the ears of racing fans or anyone who enjoys an enthusiastic drive (basically, all Autoblog readers).
Ford Team Rs
Ford operates a number of performance divisions around the world. There's SVT in the US, Team RS in Europe and Ford Performance Vehicles (FPV) in Australia. But the Blue Oval has been steadily integrating its performance operations into one unit, and here we might have our first indication of what it will be called.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX