digg_url = 'http://digg.com/hardware/All_the_official_details_of_Ford_and_SCE_s_ambitious_plug_in_hybrid_plan'; The announcement from Ford and Southern California Edison about their plug-in hybrid vehicle joint electric transportation initiative is now starting out in California. Some hints leaked out earlier today, but the full details have been kept under wraps until now. I've described the news below, and you can read the full, official announcement after the jump.
Ford Southern California Edison
We're still waiting for the official announcement from Ford and Southern California Edison on their plug-in hybrid plans, which will be coming in a few hours, but the AP has come out with a story that gives us a few more details on this "effort to speed up delivery of mass produced hybrid vehicles to the marketplace."
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies