The last 2014 Ford Shelby GT500 Convertible was sold on Saturday at a Barrett-Jackson auction in Reno, Nevada, for $500,000. Ford donated the Mustang to be auctioned for charity, and all of the money is going to the Brain Injury Association of America.
Ford Shelby Gt500 Convertible
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX