The last 2014 Ford Shelby GT500 Convertible was sold on Saturday at a Barrett-Jackson auction in Reno, Nevada, for $500,000. Ford donated the Mustang to be auctioned for charity, and all of the money is going to the Brain Injury Association of America.
Ford Shelby Gt500 Convertible
- Damon Lowney
- Aug 13, 2013
- Damon Lavrinc
- Feb 8, 2012
Twenty years ago, Ford debuted the 1993 SVT Mustang Cobra at the Chicago Auto Show and introduced the world to its high-performance skunkworks department, known as SVT or Special Vehicle Team.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models