Ford Scorpion Diesel V8
Late last year, Ford shelved plans to introduce a new 4.4-liter diesel V8 into its light duty F150 pickup trucks and full-size Expedition SUV. Ford has apparently continued to work on a larger diesel V8 that it has developed to replace the troublesome 6.4-liter Power-Stroke in its Super-Duty trucks. The Power-Stroke is supplied to Ford by Navistar and has caused the automaker no end of grief, in spite of its good performance.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX