Toyota dominated new car sales last year, with its Camry topping out at just over 400,000 units, but the automaker also led a much less desirable category in 2012: recalls. According to The Detroit News, Toyota's 5.3 million recalled units was enough to give it the highest recall volume last year in the US, giving the brand this unfortunate distinction for the third time in the last four years. Overall, 16.2 million vehicles (including RVs and motorcycles) were recalled last year with the oversi
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX