2011 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor SuperCrew – Click above for high-res image gallery
Ford Raptor F 150 Svt
What could be better than a Ford Raptor for high-speed off-road kicks straight from the factory? Well... nothing as far as we're concerned. But there are roomier things than a Raptor, and Ford looks like it will shortly be addressing that end of the equation. The Blue Oval has received requests for a crew cab version of its new desert-eating monster, and spy shots appear to confirm that the Dearborn automaker has designs on making a proper four-door version.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX