Alan Mulally on CNBC – Click above to watch the video after the jump
Ford Ranger Spy Shots
As previously reported, Ford's Australian arm is currently developing a new global small truck platform that will underpin the next Ford Ranger here in the United States. Codenamed T6, the truck is likely to be offered in both standard and extended cab configurations and offer various gas and diesel powerplants depending on the country it's sold in.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX