Strand Craft builds super yachts, and the company also builds supercars as its ships' tender, the SC 122 and SC 166. But in case you don't want (or can't afford) a yacht but love Mustangs and wagons hatchbacks - or perhaps you own one of the company's yachts but want a new tender - Strand Craft says it plans to build a special one-off Mustang, a custom sport wagon based on the Ford Shelby GT500.
Ford Mustang Wagon
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!