With the new Ford Shelby Mustang GT350 on the way, Shelby American is saying goodbye to the old GT500 and the company's even more powerful Super Snake version with its new Signature Edition model. Limited to a total of 50 conversions, they package some of buyers' most common choices into a single vehicle with a few extra touches, as well.
Ford Mustang Gt500
We love a good barn find here at Autoblog. We like that there's a palpable excitement and sense of mystery surrounding barn finds. Each case has its own uniqueness to it, and this latest discovery is no different: an unrestored, one-owner 1969 Shelby GT500 with just 8,531 miles on it.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX