Fans of the Ford Mustang SVO, which was produced from 1884 through 1986 with a turbocharged 2.3-liter four-cylinder engine and a manual transmission, may be interested to know that Ford is reportedly going to introduce something similar for 2015. But don't get too excited if you live in the US, as Edmunds reports that the vehicle will be offered in Europe only. Boo!
Ford Mustang Europe
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX